Kittelson Open House at Rail~volution 2010
September 26, 2010
Creating Livable Communities
We are pleased to offer an informative open house event for those attending Rail~volution 2010 in Portland, Oregon this October.
Join us on Tuesday, October 19th, from 4:30-7:30pm, for appetizers and refreshments at Kittelson & Associates Portland office, which is conveniently located just 3 blocks north of the Hilton Hotel, where Rail~volution is being held.
At the open house event you will have the chance to meet key experts who have helped create many livable communities throughout Portland and the United States. Learn about the challenges of creating these cornerstone projects, in urban and suburban settings, and the innovative solutions that made them work. Some of the projects you can expect to get in-depth information about include:
• South Waterfront Master Plan (Portland, OR)
• Orenco Station (Hillsboro, OR)
• Bridgeport Village (Tigard, OR)
• Far Northeast Livability Study (Washington, DC)
• River District Development Infrastructure Plan (Portland, OR)
• State Street Transit and Traffic Operational Plan (Boise, ID)
• Charles Street Streetcar (Baltimore, MD)
• DC Streetcar Land Use Plan (Washington, DC)
If you have any questions about this event please contact Dave Mills via email or by phone at (800) 878-5230.
We look forward to welcoming you to the City of Roses and sharing our experiences for your benefit.